How do I get an incentive check if I'm a rental property owner or landlord?

Setting up a landlord account is an option. This is an account that exists in the background behind the tenant’s account. For more information on setting one up, contact us at 1-888-221-7070.

For Utah Landlords:
A third way is to fill out the third-party payment addendum. A third-party payment addendum is a form that allows the property owner, landlord, property management company, or homeowner association who are not listed on the Rocky Mountain Power account to receive incentive payments where qualified equipment was installed or services performed. Please see the addendum form for required documentation.

Didn't find your answer? Please contact us.