Purchase a qualified ENERGY STAR flat panel television and get $50 cash back.
Put your energy savings on the big screen.
Saving energy doesn't have to mean sacrifice. ENERGY STAR flat panel televisions are available in a wide range of sizes and include the same familiar features as conventional models.
But there's more than meets the eye. An ENERGY STAR 60 inch television consumes just 108 watts when on. Televisions that meet ENERGY STAR standards use no more than one watt during sleep mode. When you add up the savings, ENERGY STAR qualified televisions use about 40 percent less energy than standard units.
When it's time to purchase a new television, consider purchasing an energy-efficient ENERGY STAR model.
- Incentive Application
- Qualified Flat Panel Televisions
- Participating Home Electronics Retailers
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- ENERGY STAR televisions use less than one watt in standby mode.
- Save up to 175 kwh annually with a qualified ENERGY STAR television.
- A qualified television can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 315 pounds of CO2 annually.
- Help prevent air pollution by using less electricity.
QualificationsFlat panel televisions
$50 customer incentive
- Flat panel television must be listed as ENERGY STAR on the ENERGY STAR website at time of purchase
- Incentive Application must be received within 90 days of purchase or installation
Not all ENERGY STAR televisions qualify. Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.