Keep it cool and save money with energy-efficient room air conditioners.
ENERGY STAR qualified room air conditioners use less energy than conventional models, saving you money while reducing your carbon footprint. But it's the comfort they provide that makes them an even smarter choice. Thanks to improved compressors, insulation and timers, ENERGY STAR qualified models operate quietly and cool efficiently. To ensure these benefits, it is important to match the air conditioner to your room size.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Use up to 10 percent less energy with an ENERGY STAR qualified model than with a conventional model
- Save an average of $14 per year on your electricity bill when you replace a 10-year-old room air conditioner with a new ENERGY STAR qualified unit
- Use less energy and promote cleaner air without sacrificing product quality and performance
- Reduce your carbon footprint through reduced energy use
QualificationsRoom air conditioners
$25 customer incentive
- Room air conditioner must be listed as ENERGY STAR qualified on the ENERGY STAR website at time of purchase
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.