Cleaner dishes, reduced electricity bills, and cash back in your pocket!
Due to more efficient wash cycles and water heating, ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers use up to 31 percent less energy and up to 33 percent less water than the minimum standard for energy consumption set by the federal government. ENERGY STAR dishwashers also boast improved washing systems for cleaner dishes and use significantly less water than conventional models. If it's time for a new dishwasher, consider buying an ENERGY STAR model.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save money on your electricity bill
- Reduce demand on your water heater
- Conserve natural resources by using less water for every wash
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy for every load
$20 customer incentive
- Dishwasher must meet the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 requirements and use a maximum of 295 kwh per year and a maximum of 4.25 gallons per cycle
- Dishwasher must have an Energy Factor, or EF, of 0.75 and above.
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Visit the ENERGY STAR website to determine the EF. Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.