Save energy and water, and get cash back for purchasing qualifying energy-efficient washers!
Purchase an ENERGY STAR clothes washer and you will use up to 40 percent less energy and 40 percent less water than with a conventional machine. Energy-efficient clothes washers extract more water during the spin cycle, reducing energy use for drying and wear and tear on your clothes so they last longer. If it's time to replace your clothes washer, the following links offer more information.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Use up to 40 percent less energy
- Pay for a matching dryer with the money saved in operating costs over the lifetime of an energy-efficient clothes washer
- Protect natural resources by saving gallons of water each year
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy for every load
Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washers list at time of purchase
$50 customer incentive
- Unit must have a Modified Energy Factor (MEF) of 2.46 and above
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Not all ENERGY STAR machines qualify. Visit the ENERGY STAR website to determine the MEF.
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.