The incentives for duct sealing with duct insulation and duct sealing (standalone) will no longer be offered for work completed on or after January 1, 2017. Applications for work completed on or before December 31, 2016, will be accepted if postmarked within 180 days of purchase. For more information please reference this FAQ document or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power account holder.
How to Apply
For projects completed on or before December 31, 2016
- Provide your customers with accurate and complete incentive application paperwork to ensure uninterrupted processing and swift incentive payment.
- At time of project completion, trade ally should provide customers with:
- completed and signed Trade Ally section of incentive application
- completed and signed technical worksheet, if applicable
- itemized invoice/receipt and any other required documentation
- Walk your customers through the rest of the incentive application so they know exactly what to submit.
- Point out the customer service hotline as a resource for them, and the 180-day submittal deadline.
- In the case of missing information, assist your customer in securing any trade ally information or documentation.
- Provide feedback to the program about suggested improvements to streamline incentive processing. We want to make the process as simple and easy as possible.