If you're in the market for light fixtures, it pays to consider energy-efficient options.
Energy-efficient light fixtures reduce energy use by providing savings year after year. Many ENERGY STAR light fixtures are designed for energy-efficient compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), providing additional savings on replacement light bulbs. Energy-efficient light fixtures are available in hundreds of decorative styles, hard-wired options and come equipped with convenient features.
If you're remodeling or building a new home, consider installing ENERGY STAR qualified light fixtures. With cash incentives available for buying ENERGY STAR qualified lighting, you get cash back in your pocket and save on your electricity bill year after year.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save electricity when you switch from conventional light fixtures to qualified light fixtures
- Save money on light bulb replacements by using CFL or LED bulbs that last up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Avoid harmful greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
- Light fixtures must be on Qualified CFL Light Fixtures or Qualified LED Light Fixtures list at time of purchase
- Incentive not to exceed purchase price
- Incentive Application must be received within 90 days of purchase or installation
Must be hardwired, permanently installed fixtures. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions.
Incentives and qualifications are subject to change with 45 days notice and approval by the Public Service Commission of Utah.