Save energy and money when you cool your food efficiently.
In most households, the refrigerator consumes more energy than any other kitchen appliance. When you buy a program-qualified refrigerator you can use up to 30 percent less energy than with a conventional model, which can reduce your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features. In fact, more precise temperature controls keep your food fresher for longer, and the increasing amount of feature-rich models offer multiple choices to meet your specific needs. When it's time to replace your old refrigerator, consider purchasing a program-qualified model.
- Incentive Application
- Solicitud de Incentivo (Spanish version)
- Qualified Refrigerators
- Eligible Customers
- Refrigerator Recycling
- Cut refrigeration energy costs with high-efficiency compressors, improved insulation, and more precise temperature and defrost mechanisms
- Save enough energy to light an average household for up to four months when you replace a 1990 model with a new program-qualified model
- Refrigerator must be on the Qualified Refrigerator list at time of purchase
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Energy Saving Benefits
Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy to cool your food.
$40 customer incentive
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation. Incentives are subject to Utah Public Service Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.