Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective January 1, 2014. On September 20, 2013 the program retired incentives for CFLs in new homes. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
If you're in the market for lighting fixtures, it pays to consider energy-efficient options.
Energy-efficient lighting fixtures reduce energy use by providing savings year after year. Many ENERGY STAR lighting fixtures are available in hundreds of decorative styles and come equipped with convenient features such as automatic daylight shut-off and dimming.
Energy-efficient light fixtures provide an attractive, cost-effective way to cut your energy consumption. And with cash incentives available for buying ENERGY STAR qualified lighting, you get cash back in your pocket and save on your electricity bill year after year.
- Incentive Application
- Solicitud de Incentivo (Spanish version)
- Qualified CFL Light Fixtures
- Qualified LED Light Fixtures
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save energy by switching from conventional light fixtures to qualified light fixtures
- Save money on light bulb replacements by using CFL bulbs that last up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
- Unit must be on the ENERGY STAR list at time of purchase
- Torchiere and portable light fixtures do not qualify
- Incentive not to exceed purchase price
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.