Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective January 1, 2014. On September 20, 2013 the program retired incentives for CFLs in new homes. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
Hot water, hot offer: Warm up to huge savings on a GE GeoSpringTM Hybrid Water Heater. Make the switch today and receive $450 in limited-time discounts on one of the most efficient water heaters on the market. Call 1-800-942-0266 for details on this limited-time offer.
Other program-qualified heat pump water heaters are also available and can earn you $150 in wattsmart cash back incentives. These highly efficient water heaters save the average household up to $100 per year on electric bills compared to standard models. With proper model selection, installation and maintenance, you can gain big cost savings.
- Incentive Application
- Participating & Qualified Program Contractors
- Hiring a Contractor
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save money by using less energy to heat the water in your home
- Can significantly cut water heating costs
- Promote clean air by using less energy
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Washington Participating and Qualified Program Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Program Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Equipment Purchases and Services
|Heat pump water heater||$150||$100|
- Incentives are available for existing homes only.
- Incentive amount cannot exceed the total cost of the project.
- All required documentation must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date.
- Additional incentive-specific qualifications and required documentation are listed below.
- Work must be completed by either a Participating Program Contractor or Qualified Program Contractor
- Equipment must meet NEEA Northern Climate Specification (list of qualified products is available on the Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance website – neea.org/northernclimatespec)
- Previous water heater must be an electric water heater
- Required documents include: