Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective January 1, 2014. On September 20, 2013 the program retired incentives for CFLs in new homes. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
Save energy and money when you cool your food efficiently.
In most households, the refrigerator consumes more energy than any other kitchen appliance. Program qualified refrigerators use 25 percent less energy than standard models, significantly cutting your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features. In fact, more precise temperature controls keep your food fresher for longer, and the increasing amount of feature-rich models offer multiple choices to meet your specific needs. When it's time to replace your old refrigerator, consider purchasing an energy-efficient model.
- Incentive Application
- Solicitud de Incentivo (Spanish version)
- Qualified Refrigerators
- Eligible Customers
- Refrigerator Recycling
Energy Saving Benefits
- Cut refrigeration energy costs with high-efficiency compressors, improved insulation, and more precise temperature and defrost mechanisms
- Save enough energy to light an average household for up to four months by replacing a 1990 model with a program qualified model
- Conserve natural resources by using less electricity
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy to cool your food
$35 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Refrigerator list at time of purchase
- Unit must align with Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) tier 2 and above
- Visit the CEE website for a list of qualified models
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.