Congratulations on your new energy-efficient purchase. Here are some items to keep in mind as you begin filling out your Online Incentive Application:
- Make sure you have a printer available. You will need to mail in a paper copy of your confirmation sheet with your receipt.
- Have your Rocky Mountain Power account number ready. Your account number will be on your most recent Rocky Mountain Power statement. See bill image below for location of account number.
- Have your receipt available, as well as the full manufacturer name, model and serial number for each appliance you wish to apply for. Serial numbers are not required for light fixtures or ceiling fans.
- In addition to completing the Online Incentive Application, your receipt and a signed copy of the pre-submission form must be received within 90 days of purchase or installation.
- Final incentive will be dependent on verification once all required documentation and a completed application have been received. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days upon receipt of your completed and approved incentive application.